Hello Everyone! Winter is slowly invading Britain. We have thick fog and frost in the mornings now. Here is a new project for BeaNu Magazine- 'Snow Queen'.
I (Sabina) started this look with makeup.
1. Apply a makeup base for the start, concentrating on the eyes.
2. Apply white shadow thickly on your eyebrows, eye lids and the area around your eyes.
3. Use white mascara for your eyelashes to achieve an albino look. You could use white false eyelashes on top to create a more dramatic look.
4. Apply makeup foundation one or two tones lower than normal to achieve the look of pale skin.
5. Add a bit of frost to the look by using blue shadow on the top eyelid as shown on the photo.
6. Cover your eyebrows in silver glitter using special makeup glue.
7. Now it's time to create the hairstyle. Tease your hair at the top of the head.
8. Create a bun at the top of your head using a special hair bun. You could put all your hair up or leave some to create a braid.
9. To finish the look apply silver lipstick to the lips and fix your hair using some glitter based hair spray.
All done! Now it's time to go to the woods.
Hair and Makeup Artist- Sabina Yunusova
Photographer- Alexandra Belova- Polyak
Model- Galina Thomas