Today I'm going to show you 2 Asian style wedding makeups. Asian brides like to have there hair up and create plates around it. For the first makeup I (Sabina) chose green colours, which compliment the model's eye colour, skin and hair.
1. I started this look by creating a hair style. I teased the model's hair and fixed it at the top of her head. For the best volume I used a 'hair cushion', which is hidden under the hair.2. To complete the hair style I used false braids.
3. Apply a makeup base.
4. Use dark green eye shadow for the dramatic look as shown on the photo. Apply some gold eye shadow in the inner eye corner.
5. Remove the makeup tape and apply foundation according to your skin tone.
6. Use a black pencil or eyeliner in the upper eyelid. Don't be afraid to stretch the line towards your temple.
7. Use a black pencil or eyeliner in the lower eyelid as shown on the photo. Apply white pencil under your eyebrows and on the lower eyelashes lane.
8. Use mascara for your eyelashes or use false eyelashes.
9. Highlight your cheek bones and apply lipstick.
Hair and Makeup Artist- Sabina Yunusova
Photographer- Galina Thomas :)
Model- Alexandra Belova- Polyak